Sunday, January 6, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well I hope y'all have had a lovely rest of the week! I wonder if you're still writing 2012 on everything like I am! I always have the worst time trying to remember to do that when we go into a new year, but hey that's what happens with change. For me this week has been really relaxed which has been so nice after having been so busy these past few months; I am finally able to take the time out for the important things.

Tomorrow Daniel will be coming to pick me up and I'll go back down to Provo for another week before zinging of to Seattle for a week and then eventually Phoenix. This will be one of the last weeks of "rest" I will have for quite some time. But I am really looking forward to this wonderful opportunity. I get to be with family friends, I get to buy a car (finding one has been BLEH), and I get to be someplace WARM!!!! Saying good-byes with some will be really difficult but I know that I am supposed to go to Arizona; I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me!

Lots of love to y'all wherever you may be!

Ashlyn

P.S. I am thinking I might need a vacation after the end of all this (I'll be working for HAP from mid-January until the end of September). Comment below or on Facebook with some suggestions of your favorite vacations spots! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. anywhere Mickey is...followed by a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I agree...how about Disney World for a day and then a cruise to the Caribbean? :D

    ReplyDelete