Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The End of Another Year....

Well this year seems to have been a difficult one for me to remember to blog....I think I only had three blog posts for 2013...I'm sorry for that but it was a bit of a busy year. Since I was last on a few more things have happened. When I was hired at Dr. Sutley's it was as a Receptionist with the hopes of moving to assistant eventually. When that eventually was going to be was kind of unspoken...well within threeish weeks of working as a receptionist, there were some more job changes and I was asked if I wanted to move to the back as an assistant. I was thrilled beyond belief, this was the field of work I wanted to be in to build a career.  These last few months have been crazy as I have been learning how to assist Dr. Sutley, reading the x-rays better  It's been great getting to know the girls at work better and the Sutley's are truly amazing people. At our clinic it's very family oriented--they are really understanding if something comes up. I am truly blessed, this job literally fell into my lap and then the people are incredible.

I've also recently been called as the Relief Society president...round two. I'm excited to get to know the girls in my branch better and to be a little more involved.

This is a pretty short post, but you know what...it is what it is sometimes! Haha I have to go help mom get the house ready and bake cookies for Santa.

Merry Christmas!!!

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment