Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Fun

Hello Everyone!

October has seemed to fly right by. I have been settling in to life back here in Provo (I must say I had definitely been missing this place) I have my room all organized...well it's actually kind of a mess right now, but at least it's unpacked. I started a job...I work at a call center called Response Marketing with Jacey and Sidney (it's quite fun since they work there). I wouldn't say that I LOVE my job, but it is a lot better than what I was anticipating, and hey it pays the bills :D haha I also started going to school. I am about half-way done with my program (midterm is this weekend) and I have been loving every minute of it. My teacher is phenomenal and the other students are lots of fun. I found out that one of the girls that was in my ward last year is in my class--seriously what are the odds of that? I just took my radiology exam this past weekend and passed with an 87%...hopefully I will do just as well or better with my midterm!

So it has been almost a month since I have seen Daniel, he is still down in St. George working on his car. We found out that he has a bone spur in his knee; Daniel is trying to decide if he is going to have the surgery or if he is going to see if he can tough it out/it will get better. We were happy to finally have some answers, however slightly disappointed with how long it took to actually find out. Meanwhile, as I said he has been working on his 4runner. From the sounds of it (and I don't know how accurate this is considering that I am a girl and have very basic knowledge of cars) all he has left to do is replace the transmission. He already has the new one ready to put in, but he is switching from an automatic transmission to a manual transmission...so I have no clue how that's going to work.

Other than that, life has been pretty quite. I joined an intramural volleyball team with some friends, so far we are 2-0 which is AWESOME! It has however made me realize that I need to build up a little muscle in my knee again (I got a little lax this summer) but other than that it's been great. Nic, Jacey, and I went to Color Me Mine last weekend and we each made a piece. I'll put pictures of that up in a different post, but it was a lot of fun! I had done it once before when I visited my cousin Chelsea before highschool, but I had forgotten how much fun it was!

Have a Happy Halloween!

Love,
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment