Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tis the Season of Change

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the lack of posts since moving back to Alaska. Things have been crazy; I have been working a lot of hours, I have had to learn how to juggle a job, my family, and a boyfriend (yes you read that correctly, after a hiatus of being single for more than I year I started dating a boy about 4 months ago, more to follow on him :)

As I am sure you noticed, my blog has undergone some changes and it will continue to do so for the next little while. The biggest change is that all my past posts are GONE! When I first began this blog it was the for the intention of keeping my family and friends updated on what was going on in my life; it helped me keep them updated no matter where I went or where they were. Then it became more of a place for me to put my notes from church. And that is what a majority of my posts have been about since then. I have decided to change that and have a seperate blog for that and have this blog again become my "What is Happening in my Life" blog.

The old posts and any new posts for spiritual matters, notes, etc. can be found on at here: http://ldssimplicity.blogspot.com/

I haven't had a chance to spruce up this blog yet so bare with me; between the two of them I think I will be a bit busy haha.

Anyways, there will be more posts to come on what has been going on in the good old AK while I've been here and the changes that are going to be occuring in the next few weeks!

Miss you all!

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment